Thursday 29 November 2012

What do you do when you realize you don't have anyone in your life, directly, that is capable of having a conversation with you about any intellectual subject or even any pertinent subject that requires even the most base knowledge of what is going on in the world around them? I feel like my life has been this way for a very long time, where does one find these so called real life intellectuals? Do they just run stray away from me because I look a bit like a homeless man that has been recently released from an asylum? Serious question. Maybe I first need to define what an intellectual or worldly subject is. I imagine what I would consider intellectual, would actually be very mundane to most people that I would classify as "intellectuals." So what does that say if I find myself in some sort of middle ground, yet everyone I know seems to speak to me as if they are nothing short of being apes with slightly less hair??

No comments:

Post a Comment